Designed with a 7-inch color display to facilitate smooth communication between operator and machine, the POWER MIG 360MP welder is capable of Stick, TIG, MIG and Flux-Cored welding. In addition to an increased duty cycle, the welder is equipped with the following features:
- MIG and TIG Pulse welding, which provide better control of heat input and minimize warping and burn-through on thin metals.
- Ready. Set. Weld.® setup, with intuitive push-and-turn digital controls to make setup quick and effortless.
- Lincoln Electric’s ArcFX® Technology, which provides instant graphic feedback on the user interface and illustrates how a welder’s settings affect the weld outcome.
The POWER MIG 360MP package also includes a 15-foot (4.5-meter) Magnum® PRO Curve™ 300 welding gun and .035/.045 in (0.9/1.2 mm) drive rolls and guide for steel. Other accessories include:
- Gas regulator and hose
- Work clamp and cable
- 230V input cord and plug
- 115V AC auxiliary power receptacle
- Built-in storage compartment
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln Electric has 60 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries, and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 150 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the company’s website at www.lincolnelectric.com
# # #
Janel Hlebak – firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.696.0229
Greg Coleman – email@example.com or 216.383.2462
Members of the media may access this release, register for RSS communication and more at newsroom.lincolnelectric.com.